Sorry for the late notice, but I just received a reminder about an upcoming Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) webinar entitled COVID-19 Vaccines: What the Lymphoma Community Needs to Know. I thought I would pass it on. The session is scheduled for tomorrow, April 13, 2021, at 12 pm EDT.
Program description is as follows.
- Overview of COVID-19 Vaccines in the US
- Vaccines for immunocompromised
- COVID-19 vaccines for lymphoma patients
- Concerns for Lymphoma patients
- Considerations for the Future
- Questions and Answers
More information and registration can be found HERE.